You are viewing the website at www.pe-network.org published by Activa Capital on behalf of PEN : Private Equity Network
Private Equity Network is comprised of :
- Activa Capital SAS, 203 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré – 75008 Paris, France - www.activacapital.com
- ECM Equity Capital Management GmbH, Taunusanlage 18, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany - www.ecm-pe.de
- Graphite Capital Management LLP, Berkeley Square House , Berkeley Square; London W1J 6BQ , UK - www.graphitecapital.com
- MCH Private Equity, Plaza de Colón 2, Torre I, Planta 17, 28046 Madrid, Spain - www.mch.es
1 - Access to the Website :
- By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have the skills and resources required to gain access to and to use the Website.
- Private Equity Network may not be held liable for events beyond its control or for any damage to your technical environment and in particular to your computers, software, network and other equipment used to gain access to or to use the service and/or the information provided.
- You are reminded that unauthorised access or improperly remaining connected to an IT system, hindering or disrupting the operation of an IT system, and fraudulently adding to or changing data in an IT system are criminal offences for which you may be prosecuted.
- Access to the www.pe-network.org Website is free of charge. You shall pay all costs incurred to access and use any telecommunications networks in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by the relevant access providers and telecommunications operators.
2 - Intellectual property rights :
- This Website and the content hereof are protected by copyright and/or by other intellectual property rights owned by the members or Private Equity Network, especially data, drawings, graphs, photographs and sound recordings. Any other reproduction and/or use, circulation or redistribution of this Website by any means whatsoever, in whole or in part, without the prior express authorisation of Private Equity Network is prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement punishable under Sections L 335 - 2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- The trademarks used by the publisher of the www.pe-network.org and its partners, as well as the logos shown on the Website, are registered trademarks. Any use of items on the Website to reproduce these trademarks or logos, in whole or in part, without the express authorisation of Private Equity Network or its assigns is therefore prohibited within the meaning of Article L 713 - 2 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
3 - Content of Website :
- Private Equity Network reserves the right to change the content of this Website at any time without notice. In addition, Private Equity Network may not be held liable in the event of any delay in the provision of, any mistake in or omission from the content of these pages or in the event of any suspension or unavailability of the service.
- Private Equity Network may not be held liable for any decision taken on the basis of information displayed on the Website, or for any use thereof by a third party.
- This site is not directed to the persons coming under jurisdictions in which (due to the persons’ nationality, their residence or any other reason) the publishing of this site or the access to it is forbidden. The persons subject to such restrictions must not access the site.
4 - Hypertext links :
- Private Equity Network disclaims all liability for the content of websites accessed via links included on the pages of its own website. Links directing users to our website require the prior written permission of Private Equity Network.
5 - Cookies :
- You are informed that, when you visit the Website, a cookie may be automatically installed and kept temporarily in your computer memory or on your hard disk. A cookie does not allow a user to be identified but is used to record information about your use of the Website. You acknowledge that you have been informed of this practice and authorise Private Equity Network to activate said cookie. You may deactivate the cookie by using parameters within your browser software.
6 - Personal data :
- You have the right to access, change, correct and delete personal data in accordance with the French Data Protection modified Act of 6 January 1978 (n°78-18). In order to exercise this right, you should contact the publication manager.
7 - Governing law :
- This Website is governed by French law. Any use hereof must take place in compliance with French law and shall be deemed to have taken place on French territory.